- Photos taken on March 15th, 2008
- According to the city's proposed plan, Shannon Street will cease to exist to the North and South.
- To the Northeast is the former A. Hollander and Son building, erected during the 1930s.
- The building to the Southeast was built and expanded from the 1930s to 1950s. The orignal facade was on Smith street, but was relocated to the Wellington side with the construction of the CN viaduc and the rerouting of traffic onto Wellington.
- To the Northwest is the former Just Equipment Supply Co. building.