- Photos taken on March 15th, 2008
- To the North is Peel Street, the principal artery connecting the sector to downtown Montréal.
- To the Northeast is the former Just Equipment Supply Co. building, erected around 1948.
- To the South, Peel Street becomes De la Commune Street, which passes under the CN viaduc on its way towards the Old Port.
- To the Northwest is the former Henderson Barwick inc. factory, built in 1945 after the enlargement of Peel Street.