- Photos taken on March 15th, 2008
- The CN Rail viaduc dominates the East, and coupled with the Bonaventure expressway, cuts Griffintown in half. Via Rail, Amtrak and AMT commuter trains regularly use the viaduc on their way in and out of Central Station (Place Bonaventure).
- The CN Rail viaduc was constructed from 1929 to 1933 and 1938 to 1943. It represents one of the largest infrastructure projects in North America during the inter-war period.
- The area to the South and Southwest is regularly used for film shoots, while the trailers and other vehicles typically park just to the North on Dalhousie Street.
- One of the New City Gas Company buildings is visible to the South/Southwest. The foundations date to 1849 and the structure recognisable today dates to 1861.