- Photos taken on March 15th, 2008
- To the North, on the left side of the street is the former Lachine Rapids Hydraulic and Land company. The distinctive triangular building was erected in 1896.
- The building on the West/Southwest corner is the former Oka Sand and Gravel company, erected around 1920.
- It is not uncommon for Rue de la Montagne to be backed up to this intersection and beyond with southbound traffic (destined for the Victoria Bridge) during the evening rush hour.