- Photos taken on March 15th, 2008
- Site of the worst air disaster on the island of Montreal, April 25th, 1944. 15 deaths.
- Looking North, at the end of the street is the Lowney chocolate factory (1905) in which Cherry Blossoms were originally produced. The building now consists of residential lofts (Lowney Phase II). In the background is Le 1000 de la Gauchetière
- According to the city's proposal, Ottawa street (seen East and West) is slated to accomodate two-way traffic with parking on one side.
- The city's proposal would eliminate Shannon Street to the South.